- The latest build is available via the magic of Zet Universe Update system (thanks to Squirrel for Windows). To get it, you can go to Update, and click on "Check Now" button to get it now.
- Total download might range from a few kilobytes to 10MB, depending on the number of updates you've applied already to your copy of the Zet Universe Insider Preview.
- Once the build is downloaded, Zet Universe will begin the installation. Once it will finish, it will ask you to restart the app.
OKAY, NOW'S THE FUN STUFF! HERE'S WHAT'S NEW
General user interface:
- Use double click to zoom
- Font size of item names in the zoomable space is increased from 10 to 12
- Dropbox pane shows only "Folders" when opened in the "All Projects"; it also gives you two options: "See in File Explorer" and "New Folder", allowing you to create a new folder right inside the interface.
- Item Radial Dial menu now includes a new option, "Refresh". It allows you to re-download a web page, or obtain an updated file name if it changed in the source (e.g., a Dropbox folder).
- Support for default system proxy has been added.
- Removed a white bar shown at the top of the project space item,
- Web page title and content are now downloaded with the correct coding page (which was an issue for some Russian web pages).
- 10+ more smaller bug fixes has been made, including those covering the user interface and those within the client and cloud infrastructure.
HEY! WHERE ARE THE REST OF THE CHANGES BASED ON OUR FEEDBACK!?
For instance, an amazing piece of feedback was submitted on importance of making imported data source searchable, so that, for instance, once you've imported a Dropbox folder, you'd love to import data from it, but for that you might need to use search, and it's not available. Or another one, where it was suggested to make it possible to import several items at once, and do that both via the Radial Dial contextual menu, and via the Dropbox pane within the project space. This is, simply speaking, a fantastic piece of feedback. And yet, it will take some time (up to a few weeks) to carefully design this functionality, in collaboration with you, and make it available in the upcoming builds. However, you are welcome to join our Facebook group, Zet Universe Insiders, where we are publishing the latest changes to the product design, to make sure your voice is heard.
We're excited to have you on this journey with us to make Zet Universe great. Your suggestions and feedback have been awesome so far and you'll start to see the fruits of that soon as new builds progress out to you.
Remember, if you run into any issues please send feedback to us via the UserVoice forum. You can also ask questions in the forum. We're here and we're listening.
We'll post here again when we have more news to share.